So you just started dating someone, and then the holidays roll around, and you are starting to freak out a little! What do you get that doesn’t send the wrong message!?!?! And, how much do you spend?!?!?
Our suggested solution:
Get a tower of 3-5 small and thoughtful gifts! This way, the recipient won’t benchmark to one specific thing and overly analyze it’s meaning.
Sound good? Here’s a list of thoughtful gifts to add to your tower.
- Do you guys enjoy a certain sport together? Tennis, Golf, Cycling, Skiing, Running? Why not buy him/her a new pair of shoes or outfit for the sport you enjoy together!
- Did you know you can inscribe a message on Rayban sunglasses for free? Why not inscribe an inside joke on a new pair of shades for him/her.
- Experiences are always a great idea. Here is a list of some cool experience sites.
- Does he/she have a certain hobby or enjoy traveling to a certain place? Buy a coffee table book that covers this topic!
- Baseball hats are always a cute idea. Pick your favorite team, his/her favorite team, your college, his/her college? Just pick a hat that will symbolically make sense based off of conversations that you guys have had!